NeuroK, leader in collaborative learning.
Focussing on emotions and motivation as the engine to drive learning, we propose a new training model.
By doing viral learning you accelerate the transformation.
It will allow you to differentiate your institution, focusing on the management of your students motivation.
Are you a teacher?
Apply neurodidactics in the design of your courses.
Discover a more profitable and scalable way to build and sell training by building a learning community.
- Because learning is the key to a better future.
- Because digital transformation must also reach education.
- Because everything that has been done in e-learning is focused on the contents and on building platforms that replicate the traditional educational models.
- Because we have not been able to make the most of the digital transformation within education and we have only digitized processes that are the same as always.
- Because science, through neurodidactics, has begun to explain how the brain works, and with that knowledge we must redesign the learning processes, taking advantage of the digital revolution.
What is Neurok?
Give us just a few minutes to tell you about NeuroK.
Thanks to neuroscience we begin to understand how the brain learns.
By unifying Neuroscience with didactics, neurodidactics was born.
NeuroK was created from a need to change the learning model and by following the advice of experts in neurodidactics.
Find out more in this short video.
plans that are adapted to your needs
We make it easy. You can use NeuroK for only € 9 per month, per user, per course.
There are no fixed fees, no commitment of permanence, or complicated price plans.
You can create courses and customize them with your logo and colors.
If you are an organization, school, institution or company and you have specific needs, get in touch with us and we will help you
Complete NeuroK but personalised as your “Own Brand”
If you don’t make a profit, nor will we.
Because that is what a free course is: a public course where nobody pays or is paid money and to which everyone has access.
It is also free for the world to see.
Collaboration with the ASPgems Professorial and the University of Extremadura
Published articles, ASPgems Professorial, and collaboration with the Extremadura University.
The research project “NeuroK Learning Analytics: Development and implementation of digital learning analytics tools”, has been funded with the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER, A way to make Europe).