Subscription and plans
To access NeuroK you must send us an email from the contact form.
If you are already registered:
- To access the application, if you are already a user (administrator, teacher or student), remember that the access URL is https://app.neurok.es/users/sign_in
- If you are registered but do not remember your password, you can request a new one by clicking on the link: “Have you forgotten your password?” https://app.neurok.es/users/password/new
If you are not registered:
- Request your account by filling in the contact form.
- If you want to access a course, because you are a student or a professor, you have to contact the Administrator of the account or the teacher to send an invitation to your email.
- I have not received the email or invitation link to the course: Make sure the email and invitation is not in another folder of your mail server. Contact the course administrator to find out if you have already received the invitations to the course, or to have it sent back to you.
- I created an account and now when I access the course it tells me that I can not. Check that if you have a NeuroK account open and receive an invitation to a course, you are using the same email. Remember to close each NeuroK session, from your user profile.
- The invitation email does not work: I have received an invitation email or an access URL and it does not work or it takes me an error page, please write to email@example.com and add a screenshot of the error page or the link that gives error.
- I am already a user but I do not remember my password. You have the option to create a new password if you click on Have you forgotten your password?
In Neurok we have a standard plan: € 9 per user, per course.
If you are an organization or have a specific need, please contact us because with the Premium Plan you will receive many advantages.
- Standard Plan. Neurok charges the administrators of the account € 9.95 for each user per course. What the admin charges to these users is the admin’s decision.
- Premium Account. If you are an organization, institution or company and you have specific needs, get in touch with us and we will help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Course. We will help you create a public course. A public course is a course open to everyone and is free. For the creator of the course and for the users. Here is this infographic with more information: Download now.